Prezentare loc de munca
As a GL Accountant, you will be working with Training, Ops to understand contractual commitments, deal books and customer priorities and working with Ops leads and customers to design, implement and drive Value Generating [VG] roadmaps.
- General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc. ), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), inventory accounting and cost accounting
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the in scope accounts (fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, etc. )
- Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
- Analyzing and investigating the blocked items for payment on trade accounts payable accounts
- Handling and reconciling the intercompany transactions and accounts
- Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required
- Managing the salary related expenses
- Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Communicating in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- Fulfills any other ad-hoc activity required by the manager or customer
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks
- Updating the working procedures periodically
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager
- Maintain and develop relationships with relevant markets and client serviced by team and all major customers within those markets as appropriate
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate to direct manager
- Accounting experience
- Similar work experience 2+ years
- Work experience with and ERP system (advantage)
- Knowledge on: SAP, European GAAP, IFRS
- Fluent Dutch and English
- University graduate (Economic studies are required)
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries
- Language courses, professional trainings, personal development
- Friendly working environment
- Great career-development opportunities
- Opportunities to leverage your accounting and finance skills
- Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.