Call monitoring- Job description:
Leverate is a regulated leading financial services solutions provider with cutting edge trading technology driving FX & CFD brokerages worldwide with a European license.
We are looking for team members who are excited about working with the latest technology and thrive in an environment that supports taking chances and personal growth.
- Responsible for monitoring calls with the ability to identify wrongdoing action in real-time.
- Provide feedback and reports to management/Compliance regarding potential risks.
- Produce Quality assurance performance to our business partners around the world.
- This position requires regulation Training.
- A “can do” attitude, excellent communication and Able to work independently.
- Able to Perform multitasking when needed.
- Preform good skills of listening and data analysis with efficiency.
- Well known with one (or more) of the requested languages.
- Critical & logical thinking, strong analysis & research skills
- Effective listening skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Effectively prioritize urgent cases, multi-task in fast paced environment
- Additional language – an advantage!